Porter Bathroom is recruiting a Sales Consultant to join its team in London.
At Porter we respect the individuality of our clients by creating and curating a bathroom collection of exceptional breadth and choice. With a design language that is craft-led and restrained rather than ornate, we shape timeless pieces rather than following fashions. Each and every creation is dictated by the beauty and durability of the natural materials that inform the Porter aesthetic.
We are a growing high-end bathroom brand who pride ourselves on our commitment to design and innovation. Current expansion has created an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced sales consultant to join our team. The candidate will be an integral part of the London showroom and play a key role in the development of new client relationships and projects. We require someone with passion who has an understanding and appreciation for good design and the Porter design ethos.
- A motivated self-starter with a high degree of proficiency.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills. Fluent written and verbal English is essential.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role within the industry. Experience in a customer service and/or client-facing role.
- A resourceful, optimistic nature with great care and attention who enjoys a challenge, open to all aspects of projects with a hands-on attitude.
- The ability to easily translate design briefs into realistic bathroom design solutions.
- An understanding of manufacturing methods and processes including; metal fabrication, joinery, plumbing and general arrangement bathroom layouts.
- Providing clients with a knowledgeable, friendly and quality customer service.
- Build upon existing relationships with valued clients and pro-actively seeking new customers.
- When necessary, traveling to meet and present to clients/designers.
- Representing Porter at annual events and trade shows when required.
- Creating Porter bathrooms for our clients, in keeping with the brand’s design ethos and aesthetics.
- Managing projects across the stages. From conception and sale through to production, delivery and installation.
- Working with the wider team to clearly communicate clients requests for bespoke projects/product variations.
The position offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual wanting to grow and progress their career in sales.
The roles is full time and based in our London showroom. Salary dependent on experience and skillset.
Please apply by sending your CV/Resume and cover letter stating your interest in this role to email@example.com
Back to Careers